(1) If the insolvency plan is not rejected, the insolvency court shall forward the plan for comment to:
1. the creditors’ committee, if one has been appointed, the works council and the committee representing executive staff;
2. the debtor, if the insolvency administrator submitted the plan;
3. the insolvency administrator, if the debtor submitted the plan.
(2) The court may also give the debtor’s competent official professional organisation representing industry, business, trade or agriculture, or other expert bodies, the opportunity to make representations.
(3) The court shall fix a period for submission of representations. The submission period shall not exceed two weeks.