Part Five – Satisfaction of the Insolvency Creditors. Discontinuation of Proceedings
Chapter Two – Distribution
Section 202 – Jurisdiction in Relation to Enforcement
(1) In the circumstances specified in section
, the local court where the insolvency proceedings are or were pending has exclusive jurisdiction
1. for an action for the issue of the court certificate of enforceability;
2. for an action following the issue of the court certificate of enforceability disputing that the requirements for its issue had arisen;
3. for an action asserting objections affecting the claim itself.
(2) If the matter in dispute is not within the competence of local courts, the regional court within whose district the insolvency court is located shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
COPYRIGHT © Schultze & Braun 2017
German Insolvency Code / in force since 29. December 2016